fridays from August 14th onwards
charing cross sports club,
Aqua Fit classes are available at £10 per class on
12:45 – 13:30
(maximum 8 people per class due to social distancing guidelines, please prebook as spaces are limited)
Please see link below to check out the club and find directions
Please contact me if you are an existing Charing Cross member as there is a discounted rate.
Discover the fitness benefits of aqua aerobics
Aqua Aerobics classes are a great way to mix up a traditional gym workout with the wondrous benefits of water. It only takes a few aqua aerobics sessions and you’ll see a big difference in your overall fitness.
Also know as water aerobics or sometimes waterobics, typical classes will involve all the exercises you would expect in a ‘dry’ class. But there are added bonuses when you exercise in water.
The top benefits of aqua aerobics
1. Water supports the body, putting less stress on your joints and muscles
2. Working out in water helps build strength. Fighting against the push of the water activates your muscles
3. Water pressure helps put less strain on the heart by moving blood around the body
4. The impact of gravity is less in the water allowing a greater range of motion
5. Working out in water helps prevent overheating, helping you exercise for longer
6. And… it’s fun! We will have music and the usual high energy atmosphere characteristic of our fitness community
There are a couple of lovely coffee shops nearby so anyone free afterwards lets take the opportunity of catching up in person and having a natter!
I look forward to seeing you in the pool soon!